- Remembers Recommended Pressure: Front & Back
Driving with correctly inflated tires is important for several reasons:
- increased safety reduced tread wear improved handling and ride performance better fuel economy.
The Accutire MS-4357B is a full featured Programmable Tire Gauge that will remember your recommended tire pressure once programmed . The LED flashlight comes in handy when the valve cap rolls away in poor light.
MS 4751 WC Product Features
- White LED flashlight tip with blue backlit display
- Accuracy +/- 1% + 0.1 PSI
- Easy-to-read LCD display and beep verification
- Comes with a storage pouch
- 2 x CR2032 Lithium Battery (Replaceable)
MS 4751 WC Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Item model number: MS-4751WC
MS 4751 WC Product Description
- Driving with correctly inflated tires is important for several reasons: Increases safety
- Accutire MS 4751 WC Improves handling and ride performance
- Maintains better fuel economy
While most drivers know this, several however don’t adopt preventive action by on a regular basis checking their tire pressure. Reported to a survey by the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), 27% of the passenger cars and 33 % of the light trucks (including SUVs, vans and pickups) on the Americas routes have at least one considerably under-inflated tire.
Under-inflation of tires increments the likeliness of several different types of crashes, including those involving:
- skidding and/or loss of control of the vehicle
- increases in stopping distance
- overloading of the vehicle
For the small amount of time that it takes, checking tire inflation at least once a month comprises one of the most effective investments you will be able to make to acquire the maximum life out of your tires. Appropriate inflation can as well improve gas mileage by more than 3% when kept up regularly. Just think about it: Under-inflated tires can lower gas mileage by 0.4 % for every 1 PSI (pounds per square inch) drop in pressure of all 4 tires. You may want to check your tires more often during the wintertime. Tires will lose about 1 PSI of pressure for every 10 º Fahrenheit of temperature drop.
Maintain an accurate tire pressure gauge in your car’s glove box ( at “air stations” many gauges give false pressure readings) and check the tire pressure when the tires are cold. Never rely the visual aspect of a tire as a gauge for inflation. A tire could be 10 PSI low on pressure and not appear to be low on air. Use the recommended inflation pressure listed in your vehicle’s owner’s manual or on the inflation sticker found on the driver’s door jamb. While you’re at it, don’t forget to check the spare. There’s nothing more disagreeable than a flat spare when you have a flat tire.
Tire pressure checking is an important auto safety check that everyone should do frequently. Use the Accutire MS 4751 WC to get quick, accurate readings.
- Programmable to allow recording of factory-recommended tire pressure for both front and rear tires
- Reads from 5 to 99 PSI in 0.5 pound units
- Extra large numbers, blue backlit LCD screen for very easy viewing
- Features ergonomic easy grip shape
- Comes with five-year manufacturer warranty
Accutire MS-4350B Product Description
Accutire Digital Tire Pressure Gauge is an easy-to-use, multi-featured tire gauge with an extra large, blue backlit LCD screen and ergonomic styling. It measures PSI from 5 to 99 pounds in 0.5-pound units, and includes the patent-protected Set Point programmable feature which allows for recording the factory-recommended tire pressure for both front and rear tires. Other helpful features include a white LED flashlight to make checking tire pressure at night or in the garage a cinch; an audible pressure signal; auto off; and a five-year manufacturer warranty.
– 5 – 99 PSI (in 1/2 lb. units) – Patent-protected Set Point programmable feature allows for recording the factory recommentded tire pressure for both front and rear tires – White LED flashlight – Audible pressure signal – Extra large blue backlit LCD – Auto off – Rubber grip handle – Ergonomic easy grip”shape – 5 year Manufacturer warranty
Automotive > Wheels & Tires > Accessories > Tire Pressure Gauges
Automotive > Tools & Equipment > Tire & Wheel Tools > Tire Repair Tools
Automotive > Tools & Equipment > Tire & Wheel Tools > Tire Gauges
Most helpful favorable review
I agree with the other reviewers who said this product needs an o-ring. I found it very difficult to get it to seal on the tire valve stem, but with the o-ring it works perfectly. (Why they don’t manufacture it that way I don’t know). But by getting an inexpensive o-ring from Ace Hardware you have a product that is outstanding. Another reviewer said the size o-ring he…
Most helpful critical review
For one thing, you should be able to turn it on and use it, not have to go through several screens just to check your tire pressure! After you program it, when you turn it on the display should immediately…